1. Take M4 Motorway West from London. Exit at junction 34.
2. Take dual carriageway (3rd exit off motorway) towards Llantrisant and Rhondda. In 1/2 mile
at first set of traffic lights turn right onto A4119.
3. Continue for 3.5 miles through Groesfaen and over motorway to road junction signposted St.
Fagans. Turn right.
4. Continue for 1.2 miles to crossroads at bottom of hill immediately before the village. Turn
right at crossroads, signpost St. Brides-super-Ely 1&1/2 miles.
5. Drive under motorway bridge (1 mile) and at the top of the hill 200 yards further on turn right
onto lane signposted Parc-Coed-Machen Country Cottages.
6. Take the third turning left onto concrete road (signpost 'Parc-Coed-Machen Country
Cottages'). Continue 1/2 mile to cottages at end of the road
Parc Coed Machen Country Cottages
St Brides Super Ely
Tel: 01446 760684
Click here to email